The DYNAFAC collective relies on its membership's diversity, especially its close collaboration with national administrations, to ensure that new research results are taken into proper account in public policies.
Specifically, the collective aims to:
- Provide new scientific knowledge about forest dynamics and the factors influencing them;
- Improve management plans and their implementation to manage Central African forests more sustainably;
- Contribute to further developing the laws of Central African countries based on recent and reliable scientific knowledge;
- Improve capacities for research and the teaching of forest management in Central Africa;
- Strengthen the technical capacities of forest administrations in Central Africa.